Jobs and career
There is no training for what we do.
That’s why we need your curiosity, craftsmanship along with precision and commitment to quality. We will make you a specialist for the extraordinary!
We are looking for for our young, dynamic team: :
All-rounder metal construction (all genders)
for example from the areas:
- Bodywork and vehicle construction
- Metal construction
- Exhibition stand construction
Your exciting tasks within the framework of the production of mobile structures:
- Machining and processing of steel and light metals (drilling, grinding, edging, cutting)
- Manufacture individual metal constructions and assemblies using a wide range of assembly techniques including TIG / MAG welding
- Preparation and execution of assemblies in coordination with the construction team
- Maintenance and repair tasks
- Joining and bonding of materials of different origins and properties
That’s what sets you apart:
- Professional experience in vehicle construction or metal construction / locksmithery
- Very good technical understanding and spatial awareness
- Understanding technical drawings
- Willingness to work with new, diverse materials and substances
- You like to work carefully and to the millimetre!
- You speak German and/or English very well!
That’s what we offer you:
- No tasks off the production line – each project is unique
- Personal induction
- Protective and work clothing
- Small, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Plenty of room for your ideas and further development
- Very good earning opportunities with appropriate qualifications.