A not everyday combination of Overlander motorhome combined with a vertical lift, which inconspicuously adorns the rear view of the body.
As a basis, we received a vehicle delivered by the customer as an excellent base for building it into a recreational vehicle. After modifications to the chassis with frame extensions, relocation of the tank and air reservoir, we created space for extensive stainless steel stowage boxes from our own production. In between is a Spectra scissor-type folding staircase that opens and closes manually or automatically.
The driver’s cab received an upgrade with roof air conditioning 24V, which can also be operated when the vehicle is stationary. High-quality saddlery with special textiles and embroidery brings all the necessary comfort to the wheel with Alpine’s Navi Touch camera system.
KCT 3-point locking on the doors and flaps, frameless SPECTRA hinged windows with tinted ISO glass, window flap on the dinette for maximum freedom at the dining table are just a few of the features mentioned that the vehicle has to offer.
The interior of the 60mm box body with GRP surfaces was designed and completed according to the owner’s wishes and in-house planning. Basement for the living area, individual tank attachments, passage to the garage with the single beds above. The dimmable LED lighting, reduced ambient and reading lights create a pleasant and energy-efficient living room climate.
The compact bathroom has an 800 x 800mm shower, chopper toilet and washbasin/high cupboard combination.
The on-board technology is supported by a Victron installation with 2x 375 Wp solar panels, 300AH LiFePo batteries, Truma heater D6E and roof air conditioner 24V, 115l fridge 24V and micro-oven combination in the kitchen.
Heckseitig ist ein hydraulischer SPECTRA Eigenbau Vertikallift mit einer Plattformgröße von L2600 x B 2400mm verbaut, der ein vertikales verladen von Motorräder, Quad oder anderen Objekten ermöglicht. A rail rocker system allows easy lashing of the motorbikes on the platform.
A fully equipped camper vehicle with ample space and storage that allows comfortable four-wheel drive travel, even far from the paved road.
- IVECO Trakker, 310 hp / 228 KW, manual gearbox, four-wheel drive
- Initial registration 20.08.2007
- Kilometers: 14500
- 18t chassis loaded down to 14.99t
- Conversion with motorhome registration 2022
- Diesel tank 300l
- Storage boxes with gas struts Stainless steel powder-coated, trim on tank and battery box
- Seats reupholstered with special textile
- Roof-mounted air conditioner 24V
- Radio Camera Navigation Unit with Touchscreen
- Well maintained general condition
- Insulated floor assembly with steel frame, fully galvanised, 120mm overall construction
- Case made of GRP/PU/GFRP construction with GRP bracket
- Spectra vent window with frameless optics, ISO glass for flat installation in exterior surface. Function like competitor products, blinds / flyscreens in high-quality aluminium cassette
- Window flap on dinette for largest possible opening next to interior dinette, 3-point locking system
- Entrance door with KCT 3-point locking, fly screen
- Self-built scissor stairs in storage box and fascia board
- Spectra self-built rear lift system, integration in box body and not recognisable as a lift when closed, opens over the entire width and height, for loading motorbikes, bikes, quads, skis, snowmobiles, etc..
Garage dimensions approx. L 2300 x W 2300 x H 1500/1700mm, recessed airline rails for universal lashing option, open platform can be used as a terrace platform with canopy flap above for sun and rain protection, hydraulic drive system.
- Lockable passage door from garage into living area
- Cellar rack in the living area with movement of the
- with sink in anthracite, Bosch induction hob with 2 zones, waste bin system with pull-out, storage space, wall cabinet with LED lighting below
- Tall unit with integrated refrigerator with freezer compartment 115l, oven-micro combi, storage compartment with 2x apothecary drawer
- ISO window with blackout/fly screen (5 pcs.)
- Dinette with table for up to 4 people, wall cabinet with 3 flaps and LED ambient lighting on the underside
- Economical macerator toilet, washbasin with sliding-door cabinet, tall cabinet, shower 800×800 with real glass sliding-door system in matt black, wall panelling, window with blackout/fly screen.
- Bed area with 2 single beds lengthwise, mattress each 2000x800x160mm, separate lighting, swivelling gooseneck lights LED, shelf above head area, access ladder can be moved and disappears in the wardrobe body when not in use, 2x windows with blackout/flyscreen
- Victron MultiPlus 24V/3000 with 2x12V 240AH
- Solar panels 750 Wp with Victron solar controller,
- 12/24/230V system with mains feed CEE 230V, battery monitor, charging of the starter battery by inverter, battery disconnector,
- Roof air conditioner in living area 24V
- Truma D6E heater with boiler, frost protection
- Tank system fresh water 300l, GW 200l, SW 100l, water distributor with individual circuits for each consumer, external connection in storage compartment outside, pump 24V with expansion tank. Floor area with covers to move H 200mm Euro Box to almost any angle of the basement area.